Jungle Boat Tour
Welcome to our boat trip in the heart of the Amazon through an area totally unexplored by any tour operator, with a rich biodiversity in flora and fauna of the Madeira River region.
The house boat was projected and built to sail in the region with total safety and comfort: special bottom, absolute stability, high technology equipment (sonar, GPS, radio communications), motorized support canoe, 8 cabines with large window, private bathroom and air conditioning, sun deck in the top, kitchen, restaurant with air conditioning and meeting room, small library. All handled by a high qualified friendly and efficient crew.
The Madeira River is one of the largest tributaries of the Amazon River located southwest of Manaus, where you will be able to enjoy two ecosystems of the region between streams and flooded forest depending on the time of year.
Fishing, research, documentaries, reports, meeting. Reconnect with nature at this unforgettable escape. Feel free to contact us at anytime.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGES:
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Transfer from and to Manaus and the house boat.
- Accomodations our house boat in private cabine with AC and shower with bunker beds
- All activities described in the package
- Mineral water available 24 hours in big bottles you have to bring small bottle for feel it up, because we don’t serve water in small bottle to avoid plastic in the nature.
- Feel free to contact us for more information
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGES:
- Alcoholic beverages/soda, you can bring your own
- Accommodation in Manaus
- Transfer back to the airport
WHAT TO BRING:
- Light clothing, bathing suit, sun hat
- Long sleeved shirt, long trousers and rain coat
- Closed shoes for jungle trek and sandals
- Insect repellent and sun screen
- Shampoo, soap and others products personal hygienic.
- Plastic bag to protect camera and valuables
- Battery charger for camera and adapter for Brazilian power outlets
- Binoculars and flashlight
- Avoid black and red clothing as they attract mosquitoes
- Maximum weight to take to the jungle 10kg per person
- Currency – It is a good idea to bring some of the local currency as it is sometimes difficult to find a Brazilian ATM that will accept your debit/credit card
- Water – Carry a bottle of water with you at all times. It is a very hot and humid climate.
- Vaccinations – Talk to your doctor about vaccinations required for Brazil. A yellow fever vaccination certificate is required to enter the country.
- Malaria – Yes, this is an endemic area for malaria. Talk to your doctor about what you should be taking
If you or any person that you are travelling with is forced to cancel your holiday you must notify us in writing as soon as possible. Once we have received your notification in writing your cancellation is effective, until this time it is not.
In order to cover any costs incurred by your cancellation as we may be unable to resell your holiday or the services that we have put in place costs and cancellation fees will be charged as follows: For cancellations made prior to 70 days of departure, 90% of all payments will be refunded. For cancellations made between 69 to 40 days of departure, 50% of the any payment will be refunded. Purchase Travelers Insurance if you are concerned about this possibility.
Once the tour has started, no refunds will be given for unused service, or incase you giveup the tour before the end we will not refunded!
When we give you your accomodations if there is any damages cause by you in the accomodations or with the mosquito nets or hammock or in the dinning room there will by charge a fee!
Thank you for your understand.